Monday, February 16, 2009

Public Space Analysis Proposal

The public space I am choosing is Zeke’s Fish ‘n Chips located off Camp Bowie and Bryant Irvin. I decided on this space for several reasons. First, I have been eating there for quite a while with my family. We moved to the Ft. Worth area about 12 years ago, and we’ve been customers from the beginning. Second, I lived in that area for a couple of years, so I also spent time there with friends. Everyone seems to like it. Because of the amount of time I’ve spent there, I think I can develop a strong argument.

I plan to observe the space either Tuesday, February 10, or Thursday, February 12. I sometimes meet my family on Thursday nights for dinner, so perhaps this date will be best. I plan on being there for the dinner crowd as it seems more varied.

I’ve never looked at Zeke’s analytically, so I’m sure I’ll be surprised at my observation. Sometimes it’s best if you don’t look too closely, so I hope I’m not turned-off to the place after this. I know I’ll probably touch on the location and the building. Most of the people I know are aware of Zeke’s because of its sign on top of the building. It’s a Ft. Worth landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment