Monday, February 16, 2009

Observation Experiences

My experience at Zeke’s was not out of the ordinary. I always order the same food, and the same waitress was on duty. However, I must say that it was interesting to look at a place that I’ve been to thousands of times in an analytical way. I had never noticed how dated everything seemed to be. The paint was fresh, but the décor was definitely classic time period stuff. I’ve also never looked at the people quite so closely. Zeke’s is the type of place you go because you know everyone there has been there as many times as you have, so you don’t look around. The ages varied as well as their backgrounds. People there look like they were eating at home – reading the paper, a few cuss words flying, and couples ignoring each other. However, I did spend a bit more time in the area where you place your order. It’s like a circus tent before the audience gets there – lots of characters and decorations and laid back happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment